如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得纪念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months/ for some time.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月(一段时间)中最愉快的一天。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting/ pleasant / fruitful.
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon, so that I can return/ reciprocate your kindness/ hospitality.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情款待。
You must give me an opportunity to return your kindness when you visit my home.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much indeed / ever so much/ so much.
最真诚地(确实)(非常)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind/ warm letter.
感谢您友好(热情)的来信。
Thanks a million / ever so much.
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept my sincere / profound appreciation / gratitude for ……
请接受我真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢……
I sincerely / deeply appreciate……
我真挚地(深深地)感谢……
There is nothing more important / gratifying to me than receiving one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun/ entertaining.
您的来信充满了乐趣(带来了欢乐)。
Your most courteous/ considerate/ delightful letter……
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
I cannot tell you how much your letter relieved/ delighted/ amused me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(陶醉)。
I love the way you describe/ say/ put things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting/ important/ amusing/ charming.
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使微小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was ( very ) good/ ( very ) kind/ ( very ) thoughtful of you……
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me……
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候……
Believe me, I am truly grateful for……
我确实真诚地感谢你……
We were deeply touched by……
……使我们深受感动。
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally.
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
《高中英语语法-如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:https://www.liuxuequn.com/english/